Friday, August 12, 2005

What's that smell?...Get back here you little shit.

I just woke up to the smell of shit dipped in rotten fish guts...My yeddi-of a dog was licking my face...And, NO I don't know how long he was doing it, in regards to my moms question on the phone when I told her. But that really doesn't seem to be of any relevance right now.

The extreme shock of it all must have been because I was caught off-guard. Normally it doesn't really bother me if my dog gives me a little suga' when he's in my lap, but I'm expecting it. I prepare by scrunching up my face in disgust and in hopes of sealing off all major portals on my face. Even after I washed it off, he easily could have gotten that tongue up my nose, in my ear, or even in the mouth! Blluugghh.

That little man whore has no sham I tell you, NONE!

I'm off to take a hot shower.

do a little 'suckling' today, it'll be good for ya.

Michaela

No comments: