Friday, August 26, 2005
1. Praying Mantises or Sea Urchins?
I love the Praying Mantis because it can do that to a hummingbird.
Muwahaha...2 points Praying Mantis...0 points humming bird.
2. What comic-book hero's (who has not had a movie made yet and does not, now, have a movie in the making) movie would you most like to see? (Ex: X-Men, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Superman, Batman: unacceptable)
I never was a big comic book reader. Nothing against them, in fact I enjoy a good comic from time to time, but when I was a kid my parents definately would have told me that was a big waste of money.
With that said, I'll go with Super-Pets. Knowing that there's a Kryptonian monkey named Beppo is more than enough of a reason to keep me interested...
3. Do you like it hot or cold when you sleep?
Cold. Please, someone that enjoys it hot when they sleep, explain to me why one would be comfortable sleeping in their own sweat? Perhaps because I'm from Nebraska and the damn humidity index is rediculous. Anywhoo, I'd rather snuggle in a 'blanky' than lay in my bed naked and sweaty. You've got an image in your head now, don't you?
4. Don't you hate it when you burp after drinking pop (soda to you weirdos) and your mouth is closed so it blows out your nose and it burns like Hell? Don'tcha?
Yeah, with that degree of burning you'd think it was acid going through your nose.
5. What is your favorite prepared dish?
Fried green peppers. Does that count? They're reeeaally gooood. Get in my belly!
Okay, okay...I'm done.
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below asking to be interviewed.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
- ► 2006 (45)
- Official Apology
- My cheeks are hot...
- Harry Potter...vagina??
- BOBI's interview
- My top 5 songs
- I got tagged...
- Dear Garage Sale Goers
- Google is my savior
- Gay? Not Gay?
- So tired, so very very tired
- Yummm..Miami Ink.
- What's that smell?...Get back here you little shit...
- Where are you funny people?
- Donate to the 'Get Me A Better Car' Fund
- Green Apple
- Make a mental note
- The History Behind Chaellyboo...
- Toilet paper & such...
- Must Love Dogs / Buying in Bulk
- Say Nope to Dope
- Insomnia Help
- Polo Shirt Freak
- My arms numb, arm numb, narm numb, Naarrrmm
- Technorati Profile
- 12-Step program for 'The Itch'?
- A lesson well learned...
- Building a fort is really tempting right now...
- ▼ August (28)