Monday, November 21, 2005

Where is a friggin' camera when you need one?
So I just got home from the dreaded Thanksgiving preparation grocery shop. Spent a whopping $85 on food, but I'm told from many sources that it will be well worth it. And by sources...I do mean the voices in my head that control my hunger. My mom is by far the best cook out there. Her pumpkin pie can and will defeat any competition out there...Be afraid, be very very afraid.
The big topic for conversation (or to some, arguement) this year has been what to make and what NOT to make. You see, several things have occured this year that lead me to believe that it would only make sense that we skip on a few dishes. I could go into details, but my fingers are too tired to type out that novel.
Anyway, more importantly, while we were at the grocery store something amazing happened...I saw a man that looked EXACTLY like Harrison Ford! It was breath-taking! It just figures that I didn't have a camera to capture the moment. Oh well.
I'm out!
Goodnight.

4 comments:

FRITZ said...

I bet it WAS him. He's a pilot, and when he's in the midwest, he always stops in Sioux City for a bite to eat. Maybe he thought Omaha would be a good change of pace.

Ms. Adventures said...

Man! That's a lot of moola!
I hope you're having lots of people over! Based on what you've said about your mom's cooking, it sounds like if I were there I'd totally blow my "healthy eating" out of the water. It must be tough!

Michaela said...

Sounds like a plan Yak!

Fritz: That's so creepy to think that it could have been...

Anonymous said...

Hey all. Check out this! It's a really cool website I found.