-This morning I put the Q-tip in too far...Note to self: Michaela, stop when there is resistance!
-The snow is sticking to inappropriate areas of my dogs body...it is really starting to tick him off!
-My dog was so excited when I came home today that he peed on my foot...Is it bad that only 65% of me thought it was disgusting, while the other 35% thought it was lovely because my shoes and socks were soaking wet and frozen from the snowy/slushy ground and the urine was warm. Thus, causing my foot to instantly warm up?
-After re-reading the above fact, I threw up alittle in my mouth...reassuring me that indeed 100% of me now thinks it was unbelievably disgusting!
-I too wish I could go 1 mile on a Hippity Hop...
-My dear mother will always do 2 things: 1. Take 2 Ginko Biloba vitamin tablets in the morning. 2. Refer to Ginko Biloba as "Ginko Binko"
"Mom, It is not a game on The Price is Right. "
-I think I may be the only person that has no problem blogging on a Sunday night. Cheers to those with no life or values...