I had a man come into work a few weeks ago and buy extra large condoms and beer. His wife was 8 months pregnant...
My dog seriously has a ritual that he must do before every bite he takes of his food. It's strikingly similar to what I imagine an Indian campfire dance looks like.
My next door neighboor is your typical crazy cat lady. That said, she's a very lovely old lady.
If I was given a nickel for everytime I had a customer make a dumbass 'clever' (so they think) comment about me selling them the winning lottery ticket, I could laugh at them to their face...because I'd be the fucking millionaire!
I just remembered today that when I was little I loved the animated movie The Land Before Time. What a great movie, so sad and funny all in 1 hour and 10 minutes. Even though you can kind of guess how that whole thing goes down...I mean come on, it's kind of obvious, right?
I just witnessed the most amazing sale at Old Navy. I found printed tanks for $1.50, shawls for $2.50, and jeans for $19...I'm feeling very cocky about my bargain shopping skills right now.
I don't like the whole 'myspace.com' idea...If you ask me it's a popularity contest and that's enough shit right there to put me on medication.
My mom would have me knocked off by a professional if I dyed my hair any darker (by darker I bretty much mean black).
I'm considering dying my hair darker next time around.
Did you know that there is a website dedicated to fake facts about Chuck Noris? This is just fucking brilliant!
I'm getting sleepy
I must go have words with my pillows.
- I rock the fruggle train....
- Coming to a theatre near you...
- Stylin' Times
- My pirate name is: Mad Dog Rackham Part cra...
- Random Thoughts
- HAPPY 100th!!!!
- Dolled Up and Ready to Partay!
- Self Portrait Tuesday #2
- Chipotle Must Mean Heaven... Because OHMYGOD it is...
- Here are a few photo's to make your Thursday compl...
- Chaellyboo 2.0I'm back and better than ever! Well,...
- Self Portrait Tuesday...erm Wednesday This is my f...
- Happy New Year!I hope you all partied it up but st...
- ▼ January (15)