Saturday, January 14, 2006

Random Thoughts

I had a man come into work a few weeks ago and buy extra large condoms and beer. His wife was 8 months pregnant...

My dog seriously has a ritual that he must do before every bite he takes of his food. It's strikingly similar to what I imagine an Indian campfire dance looks like.

My next door neighboor is your typical crazy cat lady. That said, she's a very lovely old lady.

If I was given a nickel for everytime I had a customer make a dumbass 'clever' (so they think) comment about me selling them the winning lottery ticket, I could laugh at them to their face...because I'd be the fucking millionaire!

I just remembered today that when I was little I loved the animated movie The Land Before Time. What a great movie, so sad and funny all in 1 hour and 10 minutes. Even though you can kind of guess how that whole thing goes down...I mean come on, it's kind of obvious, right?

I just witnessed the most amazing sale at Old Navy. I found printed tanks for $1.50, shawls for $2.50, and jeans for $19...I'm feeling very cocky about my bargain shopping skills right now.

I don't like the whole 'myspace.com' idea...If you ask me it's a popularity contest and that's enough shit right there to put me on medication.

My mom would have me knocked off by a professional if I dyed my hair any darker (by darker I bretty much mean black).

I'm considering dying my hair darker next time around.

Did you know that there is a website dedicated to fake facts about Chuck Noris? This is just fucking brilliant!

I'm getting sleepy

I must go have words with my pillows.

1 comment:

Rowan said...

hahahaha! do you think the guys "really" needed ex-lg? I doubt it.