Friday, January 06, 2006

Chipotle Must Mean Heaven...
Because OHMYGOD it is delicious! I went there for the first time on Wednesday night and was only able to consume half of the fajita. For anyone that knows me, it is quite a challenge to get me full quickly. Chipotle has won that battle because I ended up throwing away nearly half of it! I know I know, I'm very ashamed of myself as well.
I had a pretty good day at work, I enjoyed the girls that were on shift with me for 5 hours, however one of them (which happens to be my assistant manager) is a real bitch by nature! Luckily I found that out when I started and I've since been able to work around it. For those of you who don't know what I do for my job, I work at a gas station. I work early mornings 4 days a week and cook the deli food. I inform you of this fact as a way of setting you up for the story I am about to tell...
Fridays are considered 'Fish Friday's' for deli and that means I have to put out a shit load of beer batter jumbo shrimp, no other kinds of fish, just the nostril pearcing scented shrimp that sells like hot cakes. It didn't help matters any with the fact that we were out of shrimp last Friday because of a very sizable error made in the merchandise order for our store.This made for alot of angry shrimp eaters. There is one lady in particular that comes in every Friday just for 2 orders of Shrimp...She's a sweet older woman who works at the grocery store across the street but still shops at a gas station. There were a total of 3 orders left in the warmer before she went to grab her consistant 2. Guess what that bitch did...She grabbed a handful from the 3rd order and distributed them to her 2 orders! In the words of Stephanie Tanner..."HOW RUDE!" Not only is she scamming us to get more product, but we had to end up tossing that 3rd order because God only knows where that hand has been...
I really don't like people that get on my nerves...

5 comments:

Michaela said...

I had it again for dinner tonight...I think I need the help of a 12 step program to help me kick my chipotle obsession!

Michaela said...

Steph, I'm a horrible friend...I cheated on you! I brought Chipotle home for me and my mom tonight! I'M SO SORRY!

Anamika Anyone said...

Umm.. I hate to stick out like a sore Anamika here..but what is a chipotle??
-Ignori Ignoramus

Michaela said...

It's a burrito restaurant in the midwest...I'm not sure if they're all over the country?...

Anamika Anyone said...

Don't think its available in India,though.. :( I looked at the chillies,my mouth watering...