Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Down Side

...to working evenings 6 days a week, is that I miss almost every single show that I enjoy. I say almost because I am able to watch Grey's Anatomy on Sundays, and looks like ABC is taking yet ANOTHER thing from my heart! DAMN YOU CORPORATE NETWORKS!! Yeah so if you haven't heard yet, they're planing to move it to Wednesday or Thursday...I can't remember which one they said, because at the time I was so overcome with emotion that I was getting sick to my stomach.

I think I'm ready to step this blog up a notch. I'm talking new title, new look, new writing ideas, maybe even a new address. We'll see how many of those ideas actually pan out. It just seems like lately this site has been a notepad only for my nonexistant personal life. I have creative ideas in my head, sure they're probably alittle dusty from sitting up there for so long, but creativity shouldn't have an expiration date on it.

Believe it or not, I'm growing up and I would really like this blog to grow with me. I think it has great potential from both a creative standpoint and a theraputic one. We'll see where I go from here.

Toodles

1 comment:

Rowan said...

ok....we're waiting for it and we'll be standing by :)