Friday, December 09, 2005

Reload
Okay, I got the camera action out of me...for now. My somewhat estranged father lent it to me, but I shall give it back to him as I am a good person and would not hold a camera hostage until he pony's up all the things from the past that he owes me and my family...Plus the batteries are about dead, and I don't want to buy new ones. (hehehe) It was a piece of shit camera anyway...if I can be quite so honest with you all. When a camera costs you only 69.95, aim very very low on your expectations, otherwise you WILL be disappointed.
*
I am quite baffled and shocked at the mysterious bug that is plaguing many of my fellow bloggers. I know, I know, alot of it is because of the holidays around the corner and not everyone is such a profound loser as I am and actually have a life that needs to be tended to. Go to it with the holiday stuff, I'm actually very jealous because we're not doing very much this year, so I'm pretty calm and collected at this point. I am going to make cookies for work next week, so that should get me into the holiday mood...assuming postage is not jaw-droppingly high, I am willing to send a couple yummy cookies your way if you let me know.
Though something seems to be getting to so people I cherish. To those of you going thru rough times, I say this to you:
*
You guys keep me sane, getting the crap out of my brain and onto this blog only solves half of the problem. The other half is having what few amazing bloggers that visit this site give me the true advice, support and criticism that I so desperately need. Please don't leave me all to my lonesome!
WHY DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE ME?
WHY?
Now is this the face of a happy camper? I DIDN'T THINK SO! If for nothing else, stay so that I never have to make this face again.
****************

2 comments:

FRITZ said...

I'm not leaving! I promise! I just needed MY batteries recharged, dear. But I wouldn't dare abandon you to the Omaha coldness without a friend!

Sorry for the scare, but Fritz is back in full-force.

Anamika Anyone said...

Hey!
Long time,huh?Missed you!
Anyway,cookies............mmmmmmm.......Could I have some?