Sunday, December 18, 2005

Aftermath
2 days later and I'm still in shock. I'm fine, nothing but a bump on the head...maybe a bit more emotionally but such is life I guess. I don't mean for this to come off wrong, but please say a prayer or cross your fingers for me that they don't come after me with injuries that will jack my insurance up any higher than it already is! My mom and I already have enough bills to pay, so raised car insurance will really ruin the holiday spirit in this house... I'm pretty lucky in that I hit an Isuzu Rodeo that had the spare tire on the back of it, and that's what did so much damage to my car, but from the naked eye, I could NOT find one inch of damage on her car. The only thing I could think of is under the tire cover...Blah!
Thanks you guys for your concern, it means the world to me!
Loves!

3 comments:

Anamika Anyone said...

Glad to know you're ok!Phew!

Arvind Iyer said...

I am not planning to read your blog..
but i love the graphics..
made it yourself ?

Anonymous said...

Hey all. Check out this! It's a really cool website I found.