What the fuck Michaela? Where have you been? Well I've been busy! Well not really... I do work alot, so that will be my excuse. I doubt that anyone has taken notice of my 2 month leave of absence, which I'm totally okay with. Nothing alittle voodoo can't fix.
So I'm at a friends house right now, so I can't really concentrate and make a real post, but I'm gonna leave you with some tips from a professional:
Watch: Thank You For Smoking
~This is my new favorite movie. Aaron Eckhart is just awesome in it. The first five minutes are what hooked me, but I guarentee it is a good one.
Read: Little Beauties
~ I acutally haven't finished it, but I love the concept. A woman with OCD, a pregnant teenager swearing to give her unborn child up for adoption, and the teenagers unborn fetus all narrate the book.
Listen: The mixed CD I just made!
1. The Only One by Evanescence
2. Nowhere Warm by Kate Havnevik
3. All I need by Mat Kearney
4. Quicksand by Sleeping at Last
5. Walking With A Ghost by Tegan and Sarah
6. Thrown It All Away by Brandi Carlile
7. Lullaby by Dixie Chicks
8. Open Your Eyes by Snow Patrol
9. Everything Changes by Staind
I'll make a real post soon!
- ▼ 2006 (45)