Sunday, June 25, 2006

Well last night was memorable...We had some company over for drinks and a barbecue and well it was crazy to say the least. For anyone that really knows me they know that I'm not a heavy drinker...I drink a beer or a margarita every now and then. So minus the 2002 New Years Eve champaigne incident and the sleep over that included beer, whiskey, tequila, and vodka...I think it is safe to say that I'm no lush. WELL, last night was a bit different. I didn't even think I drank all that much at first, but when you take into consideration that I slammed down 2 generous sized margaritas, then tried...TRIED to do a shot of vodka...it came right back up! Maybe alittle stayed down there, but not much. Then I had a wine cooler mixed with margarita...which was gross, but lovely to my tipsy taste buds. I tried to drink Red Bull and vodka but due to the earlier incident with vomit, it just wasn't meant to be! Then I had a mudslide, which I didn't even like, but they made me chug it...blahh

Anyways, I ended up jumping into the pool with all my clothes on...several times! I know at some point I started crying. And my friend Keegan might have seen me half naked...Good news is that I had fun and I don't have a hangover!

No comments: