Wednesday, August 15, 2007

From Spinning Girl

1. My favorite childhood toy was ...Mini chalk/dry erase board, I only liked the chalk side because I'd stand and scribble on it and speak to the stairs like they were my students.
2. My favorite childhood game was ...Eye Spy, instant classic!
3. The best movie I ever saw as a kid was ...I'm sorry but I have 2! Dirty Dancing and Goonies. I physically cannot pick just one, it's not possible. I was sooo not old enough to wrap my tiny brain around the plot of Dirty Dancing, I just loved the music and the dancing...oh and the pretty pink dress! Then there's Goonies...I don't need to expound on this one because it is obvious!
4. I don't do it much but I enjoy ...scetching
5. If I could lighten up a little, I'd let myself ... go to a kareokee bar sober
6. If it weren't too late I'd ...have tried harder in grade school
7. My favorite musical instrument is ...piano
8. The amount of money I spend on treating myself to entertainment each month is ... uhh maybe $25...unfortunately bills come first. I hate being responsible. I bet ya one months rent that irresponsible is much more fun.
9. If I could get anything for my inner artist, I'd buy him/her ...adobe illustrator and a fine set of oil pastels
10. Taking time out for myself is ...getting my nails done
11. If I start dreaming ...don't wake me up!
12. I secretly enjoy reading ...the dictionary
13. If I only could have grown up to be ...more spontaneous
14. I wish I could make/write/grow/ create a ...perfect world
15. My parents think that I ...do more than I should/am too fat
16. What makes me feel weird is ...the feeling that someone is behind me when really there isn't, it happens all the time!
17. My most cheer-up music is ...80's
18. My favorite way to dress is ...casual...jeans and a tshirt make me extremely happy.

3 comments:

Shanshu said...

Goonies is the best movie EVER. I watched it so often as a kid, it's not even funny.

Spinning Girl said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

FRITZ said...

Reading the dictionary!

I'm nominating you for president.

And.

I have often wondered what your life is like, just because I am curious about people. This helped me pretend a little bit better.